BenBlogs...Stuff

Monday, January 14, 2008

Title Goes Here

Every once in a while, I sit at my computer and think to myself "hey self, maybe it's time for another blog entry". And then I sit and stare at the computer for a bit and think about it some more. Then, I play some solitaire to get my mind working. Then I do some surfing or email checking (don't write any emails though, I'd have to think about that). All the time wondering what I should blog about, why I even try to blog, what does "42" really mean to me anyway (besides being the answer to life), and where's my blasted towel. And then, it's time for bed and a little light reading, and I'll try again another night.

Then I had an epiphany. If Seinfeld could do it and The Simpsons can still do it after 19 years, then I can too. So here's to Jerry and Bart: I've got nothing. Superb!

Well, I guess I did go to a model railroad show this weekend and came home with 22 coal cars. I suppose that's a bit more than nothing, but that's probably it. Maybe I'll have a picture of one of them next time...oooohhhh...or maybe all 22. Probably should check back to see if I really do it. (I know it's not really a cliff-hanger, but you'll probably come back anyway, right?)

3 Comments:

  • You do know I don't like Seinfeld, right?

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 9:53 AM  

  • Hey Jen - I don't like Seinfeld either! Too bad my husband does. What's up with guys and Seinfeld? And Jimmy Buffett...

    Oh, and hi Ben! :)

    By Blogger Andrea, at 2:37 PM  

  • Seinfeild is the greatest

    22 coal cars? that's a lot of coal

    G2

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home