BenBlogs...Stuff

Thursday, August 31, 2006

It Didn't Work!

Dang-it! All I got out of it was one lousy day--although I did enjoy it if only for a day. Yep, the gas tank on the motorcycle is leaking, again. I put it back together on Monday, rode it to work on Tuesday, and woke up Wednesday to the smell of gasoline in the garage. Completely new holes this time, even though the recent repair was supposed to fix the old holes and keep new ones from forming. GRRR. I won't give up though. I want this thing to run! (more than a day, more like 3 months would be good, at least) I still have a chance at a tank on eBay tonight and maybe another one this weekend if tonight's doesn't work out. I may pull out the JB Weld again and plug the new holes to gain me another couple of days riding too. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

  • You should get one of those big mechanical sheetmetal hammers for the garage and build your own tank Jesse James style. I'm sure Jen and the neighbors would love the racket!awe

    By Blogger Crafty, at 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home