BenBlogs...Stuff

Monday, December 11, 2006

The Annual List

So some of us still have a Christmas List. Big deal. Lists aren't just for kids you know. My mom still asks me for one, so I'm glad to do it. My wish list for this year is in the sidebar, right over there. No, over there. Most of you won't be getting me gifts (don't worry, no pressure), but it is intended mainly for family. Mainly. You could get me a gift if you really wanted to. I suppose it would be O.K. I certainly won't stop you. Or, you could just consider it a look into Ben's brain. Anyway, for the family, most of the listed items are only available on-line--sorry for the late notice. All the stuff at Solarbotics is really cool, so any of it would rock. There's still 9 shipping days (11 if you count Saturdays) 'til Christmas :)

2 Comments:

  • [color=#69c]I can't stop to think about her perhaps because I figured I would never love her again. I was broken for a lot of weeks afterwards and never asked her out again. Except that on that particular period, I saw her one moment at the airport and I always think about her. Now I discovered that my car would not start or my[/color] [url=http://www.hotcode.info/sitemap2.html]psp cheat[/url] [color=#69c] need to be repaired . But that doesn't change the fact that I miss the feeling of intimacy with her, of knowing her in a different way, as you are, with your bad sides as well as your good sides. That you believe it or not I was really in love with you. You are extra ordinary. I just don't know when to stop loving you and when I fall hard, I really fall hard.
    see you.[/color]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 AM  

  • ooooookkkkkk. Hmmmmmmm. Not much in my price range! Hope you get some of your wishes!

    Love ya

    Adagirl

    By Blogger Birdyadalou, at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home